You get more servings per bottle and more whey in every scoop! Our whey protein contains an incredible 75% protein, while most other brands of protein contain less than 70%. Our whey protein is providing the highest biological value of any protein source. This makes it ideal for building lean muscle. PREMIUM WHEY PROTEIN SALTED CARAMEL contains both Papain and Protease for protein absorption, as well as Whey Isolate and BCAAs (Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine) for protein synthesis. PREMIUM WHEY PROTEIN SALTED CARAMEL is absorbed immediately, flooding your muscles with key amino acids. This makes PREMIUM WHEY PROTEIN SALTED CARAMEL the perfect protein to take immediately after your workout, when your muscles crave protein the most.*
|Formula Purposes & Benefits|
PREMIUM WHEY PROTEIN SALTED CARAMEL is formulated to support muscle growth, immunity, digestive health, increase satiety, and boost metabolic rate.
Our product is synthesized utilizing the latest scientific research and formulated with the purest sources of whey protein concentrate to produce world-class results.
Our formula is third-party independently tested for heavy metals, impurities, made in the USA, GMP certified, and produced in an FDA registered facility. 1% of the supplements on the market can match our world-class standards.
|Formula Ingredient Deck||Benefits Of Each Ingredient|
|Whey Protein Concentrate||
|Whey Protein Isolate||
|Proper Use of This Supplement|
|Suggested Use: Mix one rounded scoop with 4-6oz of water, milk, or your favorite beverage. Vary the amount of liquid for taste preference|
|Our Formula Vs other formulas in the market.|
|1. Uses third-party independently tested ingredients that are made in the USA, GMP certified, and made in an FDA registered facility.||1. Source cheap ingredients from heavily polluted soils. Even “organic” supplements not third-party tested have been removed by FDA due to high levels of heavy metals.|
|2. Uses high-quality bioavailable whey protein concentrate/isolate.||2. Uses cheap sources of whey protein concentrate/isolate that contain fillers and toxins.|
- Teixeira, F. J., Santos, H. O., Howell, S. L., & Pimentel, G. D. (2019). Whey protein in cancer therapy: A narrative review. Pharmacological research, 144, 245–256. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.phrs.2019.04.019
- Colonetti, T., Grande, A. J., Milton, K., Foster, C., Alexandre, M. C., Uggioni, M. L., & Rosa, M. I. (2017). Effects of whey protein supplement in the elderly submitted to resistance training: systematic review and meta-analysis. International journal of food sciences and nutrition, 68(3), 257–264. https://doi.org/10.1080/09637486.2016.1232702
- Marshall K. (2004). Therapeutic applications of whey protein. Alternative medicine review : a journal of clinical therapeutic, 9(2), 136–156.
- A Castro, L. H., S de Araújo, F. H., M Olimpio, M. Y., B de B Primo, R., T Pereira, T., F Lopes, L. A., B S de M Trindade, E., Fernandes, R., & A Oesterreich, S. (2019). Comparative Meta-Analysis of the Effect of Concentrated, Hydrolyzed, and Isolated Whey Protein Supplementation on Body Composition of Physical Activity Practitioners. Nutrients, 11(9), 2047. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu11092047
Approximate Amino Acids per Serving (Naturally Occurring)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.